Book a VIRTUAL class on the timetable below or from our Prana App
Be sure to sign up at least 30 minutes before class starts.
With enough room to move and a good internet connection, you’re ready to roll.
If equipment is needed, the class description will let you know what to bring.
Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts.
viewing on a computer
A link to your class is automatically emailed 30 min before class.
If you do not receive the video link before class, please reach out to us on 0367069146 and we will re-send the link to you manually.
With the right cable, you can link your computer to your tv for a larger picture.
viewing on a phone
- When booking a virtual class through our Prana App, there is no need to wait for an email, you can join straight from the class you signed up to within the app.
tips for a home practice
- BIKRAM YOGA – If you wish to receive the extra benefits of practicing in the heat we recommend creating your own Hot yoga room by heating the smallest room in your house (eg. bathroom), hang a wet towel or two to create humidity and a full-length mirror if you have one, it’s great for balance and checking your alignment.
- YIN YOGA – This class is typically practiced with yoga props but just a cushion will do.
- PROPS – are available in our online store or alternatives work well.
- Bolster alternative – a cushion.
- Block alternative – a stack of books wrapped in a blanket or cans from the pantry also work well.
- Strap alternative – a belt or scarf.
I don't know how I would have mentally got through this without these virtual classes. - Shelly 50
Doing the class in real time with everyone keeps me accountable, otherwise I'd get distracted half way and do something else. - Virtual class student