- Please reschedule your class if you have flu symptoms.
- Sanitise your hands before using shared equipment such as bolsters and cushions.
- We conduct regular cleaning and disinfection.
- See our timetable or download the app on iTunes or Google play.
- Cancellation: via your profile login on the website or the App, available up to 5 minutes prior for the class to be credited to your account.
- Waitlist: Once booked You will be notified by text or email when space becomes available. You can edit your notification preference, in your profile login – my info – profile (edit).
What to bring
- A yoga mat. (Yoga mats are available in our ONLINE STORE and can be collected when you arrive for class).
- Hot classes – bring a bath size towel to place on your mat and a water bottle and a second towel if you wish to shower after class.
- Yin yoga – The studio’s equipment is available, please bring a towel or blanket to place over bolsters or cushions. You may prefer to bring your own bolster or cushion. (Bolsters are also available in our ONLINE STORE).
Arriving & Facilities
- Doors open 15 min before and 15 min after each class.
- Check into class by giving your name to the teacher.
- Bags can be placed at the back of the yoga room or in the lockers provided in the changing rooms.
- Change rooms are open 15 min before class and 15 min after class.
- Showers and Hairdryers are available.
- We encourage socialising in the yoga room before class starts, so you can get to know some amazing and like-minded people.
- After class, the room becomes a peaceful space again for those who love to savasana a little longer.
I have an auto immune disease and haven’t felt this good in 10 years - Shelly 48
Even if Im tired and my head is aching Bikram yoga ALWAYS makes me feel better - Jason 48