Health and Safety
- Please reschedule your class if it has been less than two weeks (14 days) since, YOU personally experienced symptoms of contagious illness including cold and flu viruses e.g. fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath).
- Had Covid-19 or have had contact with someone who has or is displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been told to isolate/quarantine and your 14 days are not yet finished.
- See our timetable or download the app
- Cancellation: via your profile login on the website or the App, available up to 2 hours prior for the class to be credited to your account.
- Waitlist: Once booked You will be notified by text or email when space becomes available. You can edit your notification preference, in your profile login – my info – profile (edit).
What to bring
- A yoga mat. (Yoga mats are available in our ONLINE STORE and can be collected when you arrive for class).
- Hot classes – bring a bath size towel to place on your mat and a water bottle.
- Yin yoga – The studio’s equipment is available, please bring a towel or blanket to place over bolsters or cushions. You may prefer to bring your own bolster or cushion. (Bolsters are also available in our ONLINE STORE).
- Doors open 15 min before and 15 min after each class.
- Hand sanitiser provided in the foyer.
- Check into class by giving your name to the teacher.
- Bags can be placed at the back of the yoga room or the lockers provided in the change rooms.
- Change rooms are open 15 min before class and 15 min after class to help maintain covid safe requirements.
- Showers are available however you may find it more convenient to shower at home.
- Many beautiful friendships have begun at the studio over the years, to maintain our community vibe as well as manage noise levels and social distancing across the several businesses operating at House of Prana, we encourage socialising in the yoga room before class starts, have a chat and get to know some amazing and likeminded people. Then after class, the room becomes a peaceful space again for those who love a little longer savasana.
I have an auto immune disease and haven’t felt this good in 10 years - Shelly 48
Even if Im tired and my head is aching Bikram yoga ALWAYS makes me feel better - Jason 48